Followers

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

¡Extraaa Extraaaaaa: Vegemite!

¡¿Because we love our Vegemite?!

Hello classmates, I hope you remember something about the presentation made by my teammates and I today, which was by far the shortest in the history of CELE (LOL xD).

On another point, I discuss the topic of a typical Australian food called “Vegemite”, which is particularly salty and not appreciated by the rest of the world apart from the Australians.

But for you to give an idea about this particular product, I add a video which made me scream as soon as I saw it: ¡¡¡Because we love our Vegemite!!!


But now just take a look at the next video, this made me wonder ¿¿¿Why Australians love Vegemite??? ¿Are they nuts?.

Look at the reaction of this people that have tasted this strange jelly that is so popular in Australia.




My question is.. ¿Would you like to try it?

P.S. Let me know your answers.

Alberto

2 comments:

  1. Dear Alberto, I have good news for you. Wednesday during lab, the 3 teams that where affected by starting late and other little mishaps (England France and OF COURSE AUSTRALIA!!) will be presenting their whole presentation during lab, so don't plan to be absent. My boss will be VISITING AND WATCHING THE PRESENTATIONS.

    SOOOO G'DAY MATE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried it. It's much too salty, I'd never do it again!!! Belive me
    Flora Itzel Florait@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete